I/O Coaching is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and motivated MBA student for an in-term internship. You will work directly with our Founder to research and create proprietary workshops and trainings for I/O clients and future clients. You will oversee and execute programming from pitch to completion. You are an expert storyteller and know how to make complicated subject matters digestible. You are interested in all areas of entrepreneurship, leadership, and communication efficacy. This position is ideal for someone who is interested in marketing, coaching, and leadership.
- Research and pitch new topics for future trainings and workshops
- Create materials to promote I/O’s offerings (one-sheeters, briefs, case studies)
- Conceive and build workshops for I/O Coaching to deliver
- Devise and articulate a unique and thoughtful point of view on current research in the I/O Coaching voice
- Current MBA student
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, leadership, and management
- Detail oriented, quick learner, self-starter, multi-tasker
- Clear verbal communicator
- Organized, efficient, and an excellent writer
- Start Date - ASAP
- 10-20 hours of work estimated per week
- Remote work is okay but must be available to meet at the I/O office for at least 1-hour every other week
About I/O Coaching
I/O Coaching is based in NYC and uses its proprietary method (the I/O Method) to help emerging leaders unlock their potential. The Input/Output method is a results-oriented approach to coaching. I/O also works with teams and full companies to customize training programs and workshops based on company's needs and cultures.
Nikki Goldman, Founder of I/O Coaching, is passionate about helping leaders solve their most challenging problems and developing stronger and more direct management skills. As part of the Founding Team of Series-B funded WayUp, Nikki is no stranger to entrepreneurship and making tough decisions in a high-pressured and fast-paced environment.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.